Tomorrow's kind of Estate Agents

Menu Back to top
  • Type
  • Price
  • Type
  • Price
Prev 1 2
  • £99,950

    2 bedroom Flat for sale

    Terminus Road Bromborough CH62

    A lovely contemporary two bedroom first floor apartment which will appeal to a variety of purchasers. Ideally located, being close to Croft Retail and Leisure Park

  • £94,950

    2 bedroom Flat for sale

    Galtres Court Galtres Park Bebington CH63

    Spacious, bright and well presented. With two double bedrooms, this fabulous top floor apartment is decorated and presented to a high standard throughout.

  • £90,000

    3 bedroom House for sale

    Green Lawn Birkenhead Merseyside CH42

    ***75% Shared Ownership**** Whitegates are delighted to offer to the market this well presented, three bedroom, semi detached property. The property benefits from a large rear garden and off-street parking for three cars. The property briefly compromises of a lounge, kitchen diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR 75% OF THE PROPERTY - THE OTHER 25% IS OWNED BY HOUSING ASSOCIATION WITH A RENTAL OF £88PCM.

  • £74,950

    3 bedroom House for sale

    Ingleby Road New Ferry CH62

    A traditional 3 bedroom end terraced property, close to local amenities and New Ferry shopping centre and convenient for public transport. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, front lounge with double opening doors into dining kitchen. Combined bathroom with mains shower. Rear patio area. Gas central heating and double glazing.

  • £49,950

    1 bedroom Flat for sale

    Victoria Court, Birkenhead CH42

    This is a one bedroom purpose built first floor flat set in communal gardens with residents parking. lounge and open plan into fitted kitchen. Bedroom with fitted wardrobe, and modern bathroom. Double glazing and gas central heating. The property currently has a tenant who is eager to continue his tenancy, making this ideal purchase for an Investor!

  • £49,950

    1 bedroom Flat for sale

    Victoria Court Victoria Drive Birkenhead CH42

    A delightful one bedroom first floor flat. Beautifully maintained and presented. Ideal first time buyer or investment opportunity. Communal Gardens and Residents Parking. The Vendor informs us that there is no onward chain.

Prev 1 2

We use cookies to provide you with a better service. Carry on browsing if you're happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies. Close

Close