Get an instant rental and sales valuation for your property
Get your FREE Hometrack Valuation Report worth £19.95 now
Book a FREE remote video valuation of your property
We’re pleased to confirm you can now have your property valued by one of our experts remotely, using video calls. While we are unable to carry out valuations in person, it’s still possible for you to start the process of selling or letting your property thanks to video technology.
Our video valuations are totally free. They enable our local experts to get to know you as well as your property, and make recommendations for improvements to increase the value of your home.
You’ll ‘walk’ our expert through your home during the call and can ask any questions you might have, as well as highlight your home’s best features.
Just like our standard valuations, our remote video valuation process is straightforward:
- Fill in our online booking form to confirm your valuation appointment
- One of our local property experts will call you to discuss your needs and establish the best time to conduct your remote valuation and by what means (WhatsApp, Facetime, etc)
- During the video call, you can ‘walk’ our expert through your home and ask any questions about the current market conditions
- Our property expert will also ask questions about your home and any work you’ve had done so they can build up an accurate picture of what your property is worth
- After the video call, we’ll email you a comprehensive valuation report from our knowledge of the area, market conditions and the video call
Expert property advice – completely free
Don’t forget to book a free virtual appointment with your local Whitegates expert. They’ll be able to give you the latest advice from the government on selling and letting property during the Covid-19 outbreak, as well as provide you with details on current local market conditions.
Find your local property experts
Whitegates has thousands of available properties to let and for sale throughout England, Scotland and Wales, so we’re sure we can find the right property for you at the right price.
Simple transparent fees
We are committed to ensuring our fees are straight forward and transparent so that there are no unexpected surprises, allowing you to make informed decisions.
Keighley - Estate and Letting Agents
If you are looking for a Home to Rent or Buy in the Keighley area we are a great place to start your search. We are an independently owned franchise operation and part of a larger franchise group with over 300 offices nationwide. Set in the heart of the town centre and boasting a dominant corner position the Keighley office is easy to identify.
Handling both sales and lettings our recently refurbished offices benefit from dynamic and modern window displays to showcase our properties.Whitegates Keighley offers:
* Free market appraisals
* Local staff who are knowledgeable of the area
* A brand name you can trust
* An expanding database of properties for sale and to let
* A quality service to vendors, landlords, tenants and property investors, together with expert advice expected of a dedicated letting agent.
If you're looking to let a property in Keighley, then our Lettings department will get you on the right track. We have a range of properties across Bingley, Denholme, Oakworth and Crosshills, so we're sure to find a tenant ready and waiting to move in.The Whitegates group was established in 1978 and our aim is to provide customers with a high level of service. We believe that our team can provide you with the most professional and caring advice necessary to assist you in your needs, so contact us today to get moving!
- – Monday
- – Tuesday
- – Wednesday
- – Thursday
- – Friday
- – Saturday
"Fantastic work from Jude - Robert and the Whitegate's team .2nd time I have dealt with the Keighley team in the last 2 years .Always friendly and helpful .Great pictures and good advice that always pays off .Nothing seems to much trouble .Can't recommend the staff enough .Thank you for all you help and advice .Would not go anywhere else .."
"Well mannered staff and ready to answer any question asked."
"telephoned just for some advice, spoke to 2 different staff members re buying a house then renting it back out again, they could not have been more helpful, they spent so much time going through areas, potential rent, service and fee, were very polite and professional, excellent service so far, I will be returning."
Meet your local property team
Lettings & Sales Valuer
Accompanied Viewer - Sales & Lettings