1 Bedroom House Let Agreed
Lower Regent Street, Beeston NG9
- 3 Double Bedrooms available to let individually.
- There is a smaller fourth bedroom that can be used for storage or as a spare room for short term visitors/ guests of the tenants.
- Fully furnished, good quality semi-detached house with full gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
- All bills included. Regular Cleaner and Gardener.
- Flatscreen TV. Broadband and Wifi included.
- Shared Accommodation: Entrance Hall; Kitchen; Living/Dining Room; Bathroom Wc; Downstairs Wc
- Front Garden; Rear Garden
- Furnishing: Furnished
Upvc front door, laminate flooring, understairs cupboard. Cloaks hooks. Shoe rack.
Fitted kitchen with range of base and wall units. Appliances provided; gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster. This area is open plan with the large dining/living area.
A large living area; fully furnished with flat screen tv. Laminate flooring. Double glazed window to rear.
Located next to rear lobby.
With large window to side.
Double bedroom located on the first floor at the front of the house. This room has modern furniture, laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the front.
Located on ground floor this double bedroom is has modern furnishings, laminate flooring and a double glazed bay window.
Located on the first floor at the rear of the house this double bedroom has modern furnishings, laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the rear.
Modern white suite comprising close coupled wc., pedestal washbasin and panelled bath with good quality electric shower and glass shower screen. Vinyl flooring. Opaque double glazed window.
The front has a low wall with metal gate as its boundary. There are mature bushes and shrubs and a concrete path to the front door. There is a secure wooden gate to the side leading to the rear garden.
A private garden with paved area, mature trees, shrubs and bushes. There is also a wooden storage shed.