Get an instant rental and sales valuation for your property
Get your FREE Hometrack Valuation Report worth £19.95 now
Book a FREE remote video valuation of your property
We’re pleased to confirm you can now have your property valued by one of our experts remotely, using video calls. While we are unable to carry out valuations in person, it’s still possible for you to start the process of selling or letting your property thanks to video technology.
Our video valuations are totally free. They enable our local experts to get to know you as well as your property, and make recommendations for improvements to increase the value of your home.
You’ll ‘walk’ our expert through your home during the call and can ask any questions you might have, as well as highlight your home’s best features.
Just like our standard valuations, our remote video valuation process is straightforward:
- Fill in our online booking form to confirm your valuation appointment
- One of our local property experts will call you to discuss your needs and establish the best time to conduct your remote valuation and by what means (WhatsApp, Facetime, etc)
- During the video call, you can ‘walk’ our expert through your home and ask any questions about the current market conditions
- Our property expert will also ask questions about your home and any work you’ve had done so they can build up an accurate picture of what your property is worth
- After the video call, we’ll email you a comprehensive valuation report from our knowledge of the area, market conditions and the video call
Expert property advice – completely free
Don’t forget to book a free virtual appointment with your local Whitegates expert. They’ll be able to give you the latest advice from the government on selling and letting property during the Covid-19 outbreak, as well as provide you with details on current local market conditions.
Find your local property experts
Whitegates has thousands of available properties to let and for sale throughout England, Scotland and Wales, so we’re sure we can find the right property for you at the right price.
Simple transparent fees
We are committed to ensuring our fees are straight forward and transparent so that there are no unexpected surprises, allowing you to make informed decisions.
Halifax - Estate and Letting Agents
Whitegates have been selling properties in Halifax and around Calderdale for over 30 years. We're passionate about selling houses and offer a friendly and efficient service to all our customers, helping our clients through the sales and buying process every step of the way - from valuations, to mortgages, surveys, solicitors and handing over the keys.
Why should you trust us?
* Our owner has over 28 years of estate agency experience
* Busy town centre location
* Knowledgeable and friendly staff
* Inclusion on our mailing list for buyers and tenants
* Professional photography for all properties
* Exposure on the biggest property portals like Rightmove and Zoopla
* Part of a network of over 300 offices nationwide
If you are looking to let a property in Halifax, or maybe have it managed by a letting agent, our lettings department is on hand to see to your property needs. Contact us today to find a tenant!
If you would like to get the ball rolling on your move with a free valuation, please ring us on 01422 345721.
- – Monday
- – Tuesday
- – Wednesday
- – Thursday
- – Friday
- – Saturday
"Excellent service from the beginning to the end, thanks."
"Very good service. Whitegates found me a tenant within 2 days. They sorted all the references and did the necessary checks for me. The rent is always paid on time. Emma in the lettings office is extremely helpful and friendly."
"A bit slow at getting things done but they get there"
"I have used Whitegates for around 8 years to let out an apartment I own in Trooper Lane, Halifax. I have always received a very good service. Whitegates find tenants very quickly. They sort all the references and do the necessary checks every time. Emma in the lettings office is extremely helpful and friendly. People who write bad reviews forget the agent is not always at fault. If they fall victim to poor property owners they can only do so much! I think they do a very good job indeed. I would recommend them to both landlords and tennents alike!"
Meet your local property team